SW10: Powernaut 1955 #2: The Adventures of PowerTEEN!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Mar 3 17:54:23 PST 2012

My logical, sensible plan to give myself a buffer episode to fill my
weekly publication schedule has once again backfired.  That's right,
it's bonus episode time.  The Apathy Beast hates me.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1955.htm#2

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.