LNH20: Ultimate Mercenary v20 #1

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:06:37 PST 2012

On Mar 3, 5:07 pm, fnord... at gmail.com wrote:
> Best depiction of Pantra I've seen so far not written by Lalo! PANTRA APPROVES!!!1
>
> Lalo made me write that.
>
> Now, seriously: it is the best depiction of Pantra I've seen so far not written by Lalo. :D
>
> Maisa Fonseca

Ohai Pantra! :D Yeah, I had a lot of fun writing her character, more
than I expected. I suspect she'll show up  often in near-future issues
of this series, because once Pantra has made up her mind to be
somewhere it's hard to get her to go away. She'll probably be pretty
busy between hanging out with Catastrophe, bothering UM and tracking
that pesky teenage non-team (you guys are going to write another issue
of that, right? :P) but I guess she is slightly based on Wolverine...

AJM (Still has yet to figure out what UM was doing during the
invasion, but I'll have to write LNHCP #14 anyway before I get around
to that)