REPOST/LNH: The Mid.Net Star's 20th Anniversary Special!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Mar 3 04:20:10 PST 2012

On 3/2/2012 11:16 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

 > We hoped you enjoyed this special, and hope you can be with us for
our next special  "Is There Life After wReam?"  Various celeberties,
including Don Knotts and Mr. T, will voice their opinions on this living
legend and why America can't get enough of him.  Don't miss it.

 > Arthur "The Sleaze that Appeases" Spitzer

Heh.  I get it, even if I don't get the in-jokes.  I have done this too.
  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2007/journal.htm

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.