LNH20: Bite-Size Tals of the LNH v20 #5: "I Never Metafiction I Didn't Like"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 2 22:34:56 PST 2012

On 3/2/2012 10:29 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
 > On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 20:59:12 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:
 >
 >> I just realized that I mistakenly referred to Cranium as Cranium *V*
 >> rather than Cranium *5*. This reminds me of Antiochus V and DeFacto V.
 >> So if he ever starts doing AI research, we have reason to be worried.

I'm a pop culture misanthrope.  I realize that V vs. 5 probably has
implications for the Terminator or something, but beyond that you're on
your own.

 > I'd like to see an Ultron parody who's painfully nice.

Ehh, the real Ultron who actually loved his father was enough for me.
Really.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.