LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #14: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 14: "What Happens Next"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 2 22:14:56 PST 2012

On 3/2/2012 10:09 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 03:01:16 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> James, do you want to send a character out to kick Morrison buttocks as
>> much as I do?  I bet Catastrophe could... but we'd better hurry.
>
> Oh, don't worry - he's liable to pop up anywhere, anytime!

Like.  From the Writer point of view, of course.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.