LNH20: Bite-Size Tals of the LNH v20 #5: "I Never Metafiction I Didn't Like"

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:59:12 PST 2012

On Mar 2, 3:32 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> This issue was wacky in a way you haven't done before.  Nice!

I enjoyed writing this piece; it was a nice break from overthinking
things as I usually do. (But notice how much of it still consists of
setting analysis and plot hooks...)

I just realized that I mistakenly referred to Cranium as Cranium *V*
rather than Cranium *5*. This reminds me of Antiochus V and DeFacto V.
So if he ever starts doing AI research, we have reason to be worried.

AJM (not to mention Computo)