LNH/META: Some questions, pursuant to LNH v2 #52 (in progress)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 21:16:34 PDT 2012

Saxon Brenton wrote:
> On 20 June 2012 Adrian asked:
> > 1. Who in the LNH has a time machine or time travel powers?

The members of the Legion, each using their own personal methods of
traveling thru time...

> * Similarly, Occultism Kid and any other occult types could be handwaved
> to have time travel spells.  And if Occultism Kid has rebuilt his TANDI
> after the events of Infinite Leadership Crisis, then he definately has
> quick and easy acces to a time travel machine.

Oooooh, yes, the TANDI.

> * Kid Not Appearing In Any Beige Midnight Story has been able to travel
> backwards in time under his own power when he got dumped in the far
> future.

Ah, yes, due to his Silver Age Superman-y powers.

> * Bicycle Repair Lad is listed as having Superboy-like powers, which
> depending on which version of Superboy you're talking about would
> include the ability to time travel.  However, I've often privately
> thought that his more powerful abilities should operate with the Roger
> Rabbit clause: 'Only when it's funny'.

Oooooooooooh. Yes.

> * Fourth Wall Lass can travel back to observe the past from behind the
> Fourth Wall, but can't actually interact with it.

Naturally, though I'm sure there's someone with a power that would allow
her to step in...

> * Wikiboy only needs to be Editted to gain them.

Man. I wonder what the upper power level of edits to Wikiboy is. Could we
have... OPEN-SOURCE GOD??

> * There are probably others that I'm blanking on.

There's the time-cycles from Pigs in Time, the time packs from Beige
Midnight...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, first two that come to mind.