LNH/META: Over Nine Thousand

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 20:03:05 PDT 2012

Thought of something while pondering the "who has time travel" thing: Who
are the most powerful LNHers?

Now, this isn't "who is *the* most powerful LNHer". Who would beat who in a
fight is simple: ME. AHAHAHAHA! ...I mean, uh, whoever the writer thinks
would be the most interesting.

This also isn't about characters who theoretically have great reserves of
power that are locked away, or characters who are the best to have in
certain situations. Because *every* LNHer is the best to have in a certain
situation requiring their ludicrously specific power.

Simply put, this is about making a vague approximation of who are the "big
guns" of the team, raw-power-wise. When Godzilla shows up, who do you turn
to?

Some suggestions from me, in alphabetical order:
Captain Continuity
Kid Kirby
Kid Not-Appearing-In-Any-Retcon-Hour-Story
Masterplan Lad
Munchkin Man (naturally)
Occultism Kid
Retcon Lad (though this might fall under the above caveats)
Seyfert
Ultimate Ninja
Very Big Boy (well, I'd bring him out against Godzilla, anyway)

Also, over in LNH20, we have the Router, who was desgined to be this.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, admittedly, his powers so far are
vague.