Meta: RACC-Con

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 07:03:40 PDT 2012

On Jun 29, 4:24 pm, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, and happy birthday Tom Russell.

Thank you. Wish I was there. If there's another RACC-Con in the
future-- and I'm hoping with a "2012" after this one that it might be
the case, even if it's not on an annual basis-- I'll try my best to
attend.  Of all the conventions I'm missing this year, this one--
something that, even for years before it was announced, I knew I
wanted to happen-- is the one that hurts the most.  For the better
part of fifteen years, I've considered the entire crazy lot of you my
friends, and I look forward to meeting you all sometime in the future.

Have a great time guys!

==Tom