SW10/LNH20: Powernaut 1944 #6: Power Stars starring Doc Nostalgia!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 16:21:04 PDT 2012

On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 23:15:30 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> On 6/24/2012 11:13 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:

<snip>
>> Ooooo, perfect timing - since I'm just tidying up a Golden Age Doc
>> Nostalgia story myself! My version of the costume is also WWI (I assume we
>> were both working off the wiki page), but slightly different!
>
> heh.  Until I edited the wiki page yesterday, it just said "t-shirt".
> If I'd cared about the uniform colors, I'd have put those in too.  As it
> is, the fun thing about Powernaut comics is, I can always recolor them.

...ohhhhhhh. So I actually took mine from yours. XD

I figure they were both different costumes that he wore at different
points. Golden Age characters were notorious about changing their look, as
publishers back then were very willing to throw things against the wall to
see what stuck.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, likes to bring as much as he can into
continuity, if it's possible to do so without having to tangle things up
stupidly.