SW10/META: Superhuman World Sexuality (Re: LNH/Meta: Queer LNHers)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jun 24 16:10:46 PDT 2012

On 6/24/2012 9:51 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 01:50:56 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Jimmy Flamer:  Bisexual.  He's a tabloid sensation, known
>> internationally.
>> (http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/page.php?fn=britannia_beach.txt )
>>    He often brags of his female conquests, but does not deny the accounts
>> of men who have shared his orgy bed.  He's just friends with Nell the
>> Waitress, though.  Jimmy is a good tipper.  (2010 origin at
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2010/waitress.htm .)
>
> Doubly interesting! The name has a double meaning, then?

Why yes it does.  When I wrote that story I needed a Human Torch
stand-in, the more outrageous the better.  But I will admit, this is the
sort of character trait which works best off-panel.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.