LNH/Meta/Precog: Severed Head of the Internet Oracle Precogs for the rest of the month

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jun 23 19:41:27 PDT 2012

On 6/23/2012 3:13 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On 6/20/12 6:50 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>> On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:28:21 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:
>>
>>> So I was thinking that what to do about Martin's legacy should be put
>>> up to vote, but it wouldn't really be fair if people didn't know what
>>> I had in mind to replace it. So I figure I'll write the relevant
>>> stories and then let the group decide whether or not they stick. How
>>> does that sound?
>>
>> Sounds good to me. Retcons can always be mananged.
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, as long as one cares about one's
>> fellow community members.

heh.  I've wondered what I'd do if RACC ever turned on me, say for how I
victimized people's characters in Powernaut 1944.  Then I realized I'd
just say "I'm sorry, let's fix it", and then we'd be friends again.  8{D>

> Well, since the only real sacred rule the LNH has is 'Don't mess with
> someone's characters if they don't want them to be messed with,' I'd
> probably say that the only person who should decide whether or not
> Martin's characters exist on Looniverse 'Classic' is Martin...
>
> I suppose if anyone here is still on speaking terms with Martin they
> could always e-mail about what he wants done...

I actually could, but I feel that power should not be wasted on the
concerns of a newsgroup he's left behind.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.