LNH/Meta/Precog: Severed Head of the Internet Oracle Precogs for the rest of the month

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 23 15:13:58 PDT 2012

On 6/20/12 6:50 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:28:21 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:
>
>> So I was thinking that what to do about Martin's legacy should be put
>> up to vote, but it wouldn't really be fair if people didn't know what
>> I had in mind to replace it. So I figure I'll write the relevant
>> stories and then let the group decide whether or not they stick. How
>> does that sound?
>
> Sounds good to me. Retcons can always be mananged.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, as long as one cares about one's fellow
> community members.

Well, since the only real sacred rule the LNH has is 'Don't mess with
someone's characters if they don't want them to be messed with,' I'd
probably say that the only person who should decide whether or not
Martin's characters exist on Looniverse 'Classic' is Martin...

I think an alternate Looniverse where Martin's characters existed and
disappeared would probably be a better idea..

I suppose if anyone here is still on speaking terms with Martin they
could always e-mail about what he wants done...

Arthur "Earth Martin Free" Spitzer