META: RACC on Tumblr

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jun 21 18:56:05 PDT 2012

I hear Tumblr's the fun new place that youngsters hang out 'cause their
parents are too likely to track them down on Facebook.  And I hear RACC
is evangelizing there.

So I signed up for Tumblr.  Or rather, the Powernaut did, 'cause he's
way cooler than I.  http://powernaut.tumblr.com/

Then I looked for LNH and found an empty page.  Then I looked for RACC
and found a Spanish photojournal.

So how do I follow RACC on Tumblr?

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.