LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #51

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:51:08 PDT 2012

So I've decided that I don't need to write that story after all. Even
in revised form, it just isn't necessary. Lalo's story and Andrew's
add-on were all that needed to be said. There were some interesting
things I would have gotten at, involving empathy and storytelling and
living in community, but I'm writing other stories that happen to deal
with those things in a more organic and complex way that's not just
about indicting one specific person but about all of us. And really,
we should just let this die. We have so many great things to look
forward to in our future; we don't need to dwell on the failures of
our past. That is my last word specifcially about Martin.

Well... not quite. The next scene for #50 is what I *should* have
posted in response to Martin's story--not him--instead of what I did.
But again, it's not directly about him.

Adrian (And that gives me one less obstacle to writing the Devastator
story)