LNH20: Replacement characters

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:32:56 PDT 2012

The mesoamerican idea is a good one. I'm afraid I know next to nothing
about that at the moment.

Googlemesh served three different purposes: A mythological hero, a
primal warrior type character, and a link to the Ancient Legion. These
three don't have to be to the same character, and the third one might
not be a living person. We already have a mythological hero: Library
Lad, who is actually Thoth. Though it would be good to have a
completely different one from a completely different mythology to
contrast to him. The second role could go to Devastator, if he goes
into the 20verse, or a character who's based on the idea for a female
Master Blaster that we were discussing. The third could be a giant
robot (maybe the one UM gets in the chapter that I'm currently
writing, the one that shows up right after Googlemesh dies; there are
probably others); an artifact of some sort like a weapon, grimoire,
crystal or non-crystal skull (sentient or otherwise) (remember the
Dragon originally wanted Googlemesh's skull); a ghost; some sort of
archaeological code. Or a combination of one or more of the above.

AJM (would like Saxon's input on all this)