[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #33: To Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Back Again, Part 9

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jun 20 16:37:53 PDT 2012

On 06/20/2012 09:25 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:35:29 +0000 (UTC), Wil Alambre wrote:
>
> You know, I'm not sure which of these characters is supposed to be
> parodying Martin `.` Weird

I think just this once, it's not about Martin.  Though if the LNH or any
of the other RACC universes needs some attitude, I can send Psychovant
the Duck over.  He's bad, he's everywhere.  8{D>

>> He raised his arms to the sun. The others could see his spinal cord
>> overfill with a liquid gold that dripped out between the vertebrae. It
>> clung to him, pouring upwards along his arms, becoming interwoven with
>> his nerves; by the time it reached his hands, it was impossible to tell
>> the difference between the golden power and the wizard's being.
>
> Aaaaaaaaugh I can't hold all this delicious description<3

And I guess a hell-sun still has lots of lovely starpower.  I'm not sure
it even has to be a fusion reaction for Super Wizard purposes.

>> "Voila!" the Devil said proudly, presenting the result
>> to the wizard. "The folded triangles. The Secret Living Language's
>> cosmic crown."
>>
>> "You tricked it," the wizard said in realization.
>>
>> "I beat it with small print," the Devil agreed.
>
> <3

Hooray, the Devil wins!  And it says something about all your other
villains that I can seriously say that.

>> This arc allowed me to examine the Super Wizard character. I've been
>> getting by, up until now, by focusing more on the rest of the cast than
>> on the title character. Though I may continue to do so, I realize the
>> Super Wizard himself is going to have to gain some depth if I want to
>> continue writing his adventures past the cosmic-crown challenges. I'm
>> laying down some groundwork for an evolution; I'll see if I can find
>> enough of interest there, or if I'll move onto something else.

like a Diabolical Devilman series, perhaps?  8{D>