LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #51 Add-on

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:12:43 PDT 2012

On Jun 20, 1:11 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 23:52:01 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> I LOVE THE INTERNET ORACLE I forgot to mention this to you earlier but YES
> YES SO GREAT WIN

That, like most of the actual good stuff in this story, was going to
be in the framing sequence for the Crossover Queen's origin story.
I'm

> Neat! I like this guy.

Well I'll write up his origin issue soon. If we don't decide to use
him to replace Master Blaster, I might move him to LNH20.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, author corpses... hmmm

In the revised version, the corpse is basically the congealed bubble
of the repressed hate of every author who has ever been. In #52, it...
well, you'll see. However, if you want an authorial corpse for
something, feel free to kill me off. It would be nice if it wasn't Tom
for a change.

Also, I realize I didn't get at all into the bigotry in that story,
even though it was an important part of what irked me enough to write
that. Instead I focused more on the bad qualities of Martin's writing
and his style of relating to people which were so persistently
frustrating for so many of us, to the point of being a decisive factor
in driving people who had a lot more to contribute away. (As people
hanging around Calvin know, at least one of them might be coming back
now...) But that was really the central issue; you focused on that and
I didn't. Good on you.

AJM (and I'll shut up about all this now until I write the actual
stories)