META: Pool Rules

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:36:57 PDT 2012

On Jun 20, 10:03 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed!
>
> With that said, while Adrian's story probably went too far, I do think the
> basic idea behind it wasn't bad. Possibly, the fight scene could be
> rewritten into something less insulting.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, gonna go work on some non-Martin
> stories now.

Agreed on all counts. I do have an idea for how to make this work, but
I realize now that we should put what to do with Martin's legacy up
for vote first, once we've cooled down a bit. All the ideas I had
could more or less work taken in a slightly different context.

I will have to clean up his mess a bit in Spoon of Destiny, though.
I'll dispatch Googlemesh and such later today.

AJM (trying to look forward now, not back)