LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #51 Me2: The New 51

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:34:13 PDT 2012

                             "The New 51"

Kid Enthusiastic burst into the cafeteria.

"Guys, we have a problem!"

"What is it?", asked WikiBoy.

"I have no idea."

"Then", asked Sister State-The-Obvious, "how can you be so sure?"

"It was just a feeling. Like, I don't know. Reality being rewritten, or a flamewar collapsing somewhere, stories dying, or a lot of characters blinking out of... well, if not existence, at least general usability."

Masterplan Lad shrugged. "Maybe it's for the best?"

"I'd rather not risk it", said Kid E.

Weirdness Magnet finished his mousse and let out a long sigh. "We could ask Fourth Wall Lass or somebody like that."

"Haven't seen her in a while", said Sister State-The-Obvious.

"Wikiboy", Masterplan Lad said, "you have the ability figure out what happened."

"All right." He blinked and immediately blushed. "Yeah. I think we'd better just leave it alone. It seems to be over, in any case. Plus, I'm not a frog. Which is good."

                                      ~~~~~

Kid Enthusiastic is Andrew Perron's.
Wikiboy is Tom Russel's.
Sister State-The-Obvious is wReam's.