META: Pool Rules

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:50:23 PDT 2012

     Everyone who posts here cares very deeply about their work.

     Most of the time, that's a good thing.

     Now and then, however, that kind of passion can cause otherwise
reasonable people to forget where they are, or why they came here.

     This is a place for telling stories.

     Criticism of stories is okay, even encouraged.  Complaints about
someone who broke the rules is still, technically, on topic -- though
in my opinion, those matters are often best resolved through an
exchange of e-mail.

     Personal attacks of any kind are way out of bounds.

     There are too many good stories to tell, and too few people
telling them, to waste our time doing anything else.

     --Rob Rogers