LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #51 Add-on

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:47:04 PDT 2012

On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 03:14:25 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Umm... while I'm not a fan of Martin (at least the person... I did enjoy
> some of the stuff he wrote) and am kind of glad that he's finally left
> RACC... I think this story is in very poor taste and a very bad idea...
> and I think it would be best if you retcon it away.
>
> I think it would be best in this post-Martin age to leave behind the
> bitter ax grinding stories...

Hm. You could recontextualize it as a dream or a vision... something more
metaphorical than the "you die" thing.

> As for Martin's characters.. I'd just assume that they're taking
> vacations or something like that... also there are still people out
> there on RACC like Rob or Saxon that I'm guessing Martin wouldn't mind
> if they wrote his characters (could be wrong about that)...

See, I like the whole "no longer in this continuity" idea. It opens up new
opportunities.

One idea I had was that they were transported over to the LNHX Earth.

> Two Flame War bait stories don't make a right...
>
> Arthur "Can we move on?" Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, agreed.