LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #51 Add-on

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 19 20:14:25 PDT 2012

On 6/19/12 4:52 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> LNH v2 #51 add-on. Written by Adrian J. McClure
>
> I'm not at all sure this is a good idea. But, as they say on Tumblr,
> YOLO.
>
> ****

Umm... while I'm not a fan of Martin (at least the person... I did enjoy
some of the stuff he wrote) and am kind of glad that he's finally left
RACC... I think this story is in very poor taste and a very bad idea...
and I think it would be best if you retcon it away.

I think it would be best in this post-Martin age to leave behind the
bitter ax grinding stories...

As for Martin's characters.. I'd just assume that they're taking
vacations or something like that... also there are still people out
there on RACC like Rob or Saxon that I'm guessing Martin wouldn't mind
if they wrote his characters (could be wrong about that)...

Two Flame War bait stories don't make a right...

Arthur "Can we move on?" Spitzer