LNH/Meta/Precog: Severed Head of the Internet Oracle Precogs for the rest of the month

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jun 19 19:02:51 PDT 2012

On 6/19/2012 6:38 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> On Jun 19, 9:30 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>>
>> I think it would have been more tasteful to send Hands-of-Writers to
>> pluck characters out of the story, rather than vent wrath upon a Writer.
>>    But I am glad to see your creativity's been stimulated.
>
> Fair point. Though I think we were past the point of tastefulness once
> the Flaming Torch showed up.

Uh oh, you got me thinking of Jimmy Flamer.  Anyone remember him?  ...
Me neither.  I had to look up his appearances just now, and I'm his
writer.  But I left him roaming SW10.
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2010/waitress.htm)  I might have to
send him back to his homeworld, ideally holding a murderous alien on a
leash.  (Fantastic Four reference.)  Now, wherever shall I find
murderous aliens?  Might there have been some bred on... Venus!?

... heh, now I might have to write another 2011 story soon, perhaps
while I'm on a train next week.  Trains are often a bit bumpy for proper
cartooning, but computers still work fine.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.