Misc/JE: 30 Days of Jenny, Day 1: The First Voyage

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jun 19 18:34:28 PDT 2012

On 6/18/2012 8:14 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> Oh and:
>
> originally posted here: http://ficly.com/stories/30528
>
> Also, I have vague but interesting plans for the Jenny Everywhere of
> the classic LNH now. I'm preemptively reserving her.

If you're interested in the probable LNH20 Jenny Everywhere, I left her
hanging out with Clueless Lad outside a mine.  But, being an LNH20
character, she's Free For Use.  Or whatever LNH20 calls it.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.