Misc/JE: 30 Days of Jenny, Day 3: The Maids

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jun 19 18:32:02 PDT 2012

On 6/18/2012 8:18 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> The Maids (by Garsecg/creepingmonsterism) (30 Days of Jenny day 5)
> This one’s a little bit complicated. It’s a crossover with the Strange
> and Wonderful House, a longstanding Ficly meme/mythos set in a
> mysterious house that’s far more than a house, full of wonders and
> secrets. The challenge page is here: http://ficly.com/challenges/953
> and the dedicated tag is here: http://ficly.com/tags/Our%20Strange%20And%20Wonderful%20House

I do like seeing stories come out on a regular schedule, especially if I
think they might be building up to something.  Like, say, Crisis of
Infinite Jennys.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.