LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #51

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:59:32 PDT 2012

quoth Martin Phipps as of Tue, 19 Jun 2012 02:25:50 +0000:

> On Jun 18, 5:15 pm, "Adrian J. McClure" <mrfantast... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The problem is that both of the big collaborative projects that are
>> going on right now involve his characters to some extent and it's hard
>> to know what to do with them, though Spoon of Destiny has a built in
>> retcon escape clause. Then again he was part of the thing that's was
>> keeping me away from those projects. Martin is right that I wasn't
>> writing much and that's partially because of him.
>
> I knew it.  You do realize that blaming other people for your own
> failings is extremely immature, right?
[...]
> Martin... extremely pissed off now

Martin: in my early days around RACC, I had a lot of admiration for you;
one of my first works was built around one of you concepts.

However, in all this time, every single instance of something burning me
out and making me lose interest in the group has involved a flamewar
where you (a) act like a prick then (b) refuse to admit you may have
possibly done anything wrong.

I'm sorry, but this is where I say: either you're wrong, or you're right
and you've been right all along and we're all wrong and we're all
douchebags and you're better off without us.

-- Lalo “I don't have any damns left to give ATM” Martins