MISC: Where Is Everywhere

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 06:51:56 PDT 2012

It was the beginning of the world... and the end. The defender’s psychic
form had wounds the size of galaxies, but she stood triumphant over the
destroyer.

The destroyer laughed as it evaporated into the nothingness beyond
existence. "You’ve killed me, but the proto-multiverse lies stillborn.
There simply isn’t enough energy for a Big Bang..."

She looked into the seething soup of quarks. "There is not… but there would
be..."

She let go, and the personality pattern which formed her armor and her
weapons and her self flowed into the gaps in the pattern of everything… and
everywhere...

Time began.

About fourteen point six billion years later...

Jenny sat in algebra class and stared out the window, in tune with her
other selves. “So… no one knows why we are what we are?”

“Guess it’s just one of life’s mysteries…”

----

A piece of mini-fiction I got randomly inspired to write on Ficly (which
only allows stories that are 1,024 characters or less), written as one
possible origin for the character of Jenny Everywhere. Speaking of:

The character of Jenny Everywhere is available for use by anyone, with only
one condition. This paragraph must be included in any publication involving
Jenny Everywhere, in order that others may use this property as they wish.
All rights reversed.

Original link at http://ficly.com/stories/30797 , and woots.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, dribs and drabbles