LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #51

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:55:57 PDT 2012

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 05:53:53 +0000 (UTC), Dave Van Domelen wrote:

>      You're too quick to crap in the commons for the sake of what may be a
> pretty weak joke,

That, in essence, is my problem. A lot of the time, Martin takes something
that has a lot of potential and just burns up that potential in the
simplest point-A-to-point-B way possible. It ends up as either an
overly-literal joke, or an anticlimactic resolution to a plot point or
storyline.

>      Dave Van Domelen, back to deleting unread anything Martin writes.

On a slightly different topic: Do you use a client that *has* a killfile?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, bleugh.