LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #51

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jun 10 18:06:11 PDT 2012

On 6/10/2012 1:17 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:45:40 +0000 (UTC), Martin Phipps wrote:
>
>> Last issue, Dorfs invaded Looniearth and the LNH fought them off.
>>
>> There.  Now you don’t have to read it.
>
> ...what
>
> ....seriously, what
>
> Why. Why did you explicitly dismiss the big anniversary issue a bunch of us
> including you are putting a buttload of work into?

Oh, perhaps we might read it anyway.  Though we'll have to finish
writing it first.  8{D>

As for the rest:  Well, I *did* say I'd like to see a story which
addressed the plight of Wikiboy.  Martin met that challenge head-on.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.