MISC: Do what extent do NON writer characters have free will?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 7 17:06:32 PDT 2012

On 6/6/12 10:20 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 02:26:12 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Still, I enjoy the stories which at least *try* to give a reason.  Along
>> those same lines (to bring the conversation back home), I'd like to see
>> a story that at least *tries* to explain how when the LNH tries to stop
>> Master Blaster from bullying Wikiboy, the wiki structure of reality has
>> a breakdown or something.
>
> Yeah, somethin'.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, flarp.

I think making Master Blaster's bullying some cosmic purpose would
probably make it less funny...

I could see if the LNH banned Master Blaster from using WikiBoy how
Master Blaster might hire some Dvandom Stranger impersonator to trick
the LNH into thinking that his bullying served some greater purpose...

Yeah, that's probably how I'd handle it with Master Blaster coming up
with various obvious scams to con the LNH into giving him edit access
again... and probably all culminating into him pretending he has a life
threatening disease and he'll die with in a week if they don't let him
edit WikiBoy.  Hiring various phony doctors and injecting himself with
various drugs to make it look like he's wasting away... of course no one
would fall for it... not his wife, kid, not even the TV news guy...
except for WikiBoy who would be totally worried and begging the LNH to
let Master Blaster edit him again to save his life...

Not that I'll ever write that story... although if anyone likes that
idea feel free to take it...

Arthur "Edititis... " Spitzer