SW10/LNH20: Powernaut 2009 #3: Who's This Guy?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jul 29 17:20:24 PDT 2012

On 7/29/2012 2:29 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Saturday, July 28, 2012 9:07:29 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 7/28/2012 3:21 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, loves that "old Doc" there.
>>
>> Thanks.  I made sure to give him old-guy blue hair.
>
> The thing it reminded me most of was Alan Moore's Supreme.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, the Supremium Man!

Okay, that's good company.  Though I got inspired for Powernaut comics
by some old issues of Radioactive Man.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.