LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #15

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 04:39:25 PDT 2012

On Jul 25, 5:35 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 4:44:07 PM UTC-4, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> > LNH Comics Presents #15
> > "Better Late than Never"
> > by Adrian McClure
> > co-plotted with Andrew Perron
>
> Splendiferous! Takes every one of the major plot threads that lead up to this issue, pushes them forward, and leaves subsequent writers with a clear way to keep pushing them. Also: A highly enjoyable piece of pure LNH crossover goodness. Bravo.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, ...hmmm

Well, sure, except for the fact that he made Gilgamesh, a warrior with
thousands of years of experience, look like a complete idiot by having
him drop the spoon.  Well that plus the fact that he skipped over part
of the story because he didn't know how to write it.  (This is what
Kid Enthusiastic said.)  Oh and I don't understand the point of Kid
Always-Losing-Things being introduced and then saying he can't find
the spoon.  I mean, that's pretty much what you would expect him to
say, isn't it?  (Now watch Adrian acuse me of being an idiot because
I've said his story doesn't make sense.)

About a month ago you guys ruined the LNH for me.  I mean, seriously,
you guys can't handle an openly gay character in the LNH?  Really?
Seriously?  I find that really disturbing.  But, anyway, now you've
basically ruined LNH20 too.  Wow.  Congratulations.

Martin