LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #53 (2/3)

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:52:53 PDT 2012

On Jul 21, 4:09 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

> >      My mind, taken off guard, simultaneously answered
> > "Ask what?" and "What do you mean?"  Unfortunately, this
> > meant that what actually emerged from my mouth was something
> > like "Whask meen?"
>
> Heeheeheehee

This actually happens to me several times a day.

> Interesting - using the same cliffhanger twice!

My hope is that it distracts the reading audience from the fact
that I've just had three issues of "Easily-Discovered Man" in
a row that are pretty much just people standing around,
talking.

The next issue will include actual action scenes.  Really!

--Rob Rogers
--Might substitute fake action scenes, to see
if anyone notices