LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #53 (1/2)

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:46:06 PDT 2012

On Jul 21, 3:42 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Note that this didn't show up on my usual newsserver, just Google Groups.

Where it posted twice, just to make up for its absence elsewhere.

> It's interesting how the "Death of the Waffle Queen" arc is an example of sustained narrative collapse - that is, the plot is about a direct threat to one's ability to tell Easily-Discovered Man stories. (Can you tell I've been reading the TARDIS Eruditorium lately?)

That is certainly much kinder than saying the "Death of the
Waffle Queen" arc is a shaggy-dog story that's been dragged
out over far too many years.

It is awfully fun to write, though, even though it does instill
a craving for breakfast foods in the author...

--Rob Rogers
--Isn't just for breakfast any more