LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #53 (2/3)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jul 23 18:42:33 PDT 2012

On 7/21/2012 4:09 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:59:42 PM UTC-4, EDMLite wrote:
>

>>       "On the other," I continued, "well... zombies."
>>
>>       Penelope screamed, the monsters lurched forward, and I
>> found myself wishing I hadn't used the phrase "done
>> to death..."
>
> Interesting - using the same cliffhanger twice!

But where's the Big Monster?   ... Oh, right, *someone* doesn't *have*
to write a Big Monster Battle!  8{C>

Still, wouldn't now be a good time to have a Hand of Glory?  8{D>

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.