NTB/RACC-Con: Who Killed the Cat With Glasses?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jul 23 18:01:36 PDT 2012

On 7/23/2012 5:35 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Monday, July 23, 2012 2:18:26 PM UTC-4, Saxon Brenton wrote:
>
>> I was going to invite Andrew to try and guess who wrote
>> what... until I realised all the evidence was present
>> (albeit it jumbled form) on the authors group, making
>> the whole exercise rather pointless.
>
> Mwahahaha. Your technological wonders are nothing next to the power
> of... um... *my* technological wonders! Ahahaha!

Oh, but you'll still have to sort it all out and find the episodes which
never got posted to the authors group... unless you find the collection
I put there, organized by thread with full author credits.  Oops.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.