LNH/META: We Need Ad Copy!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jul 21 18:31:41 PDT 2012

On 7/21/2012 2:50 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Saturday, July 21, 2012 2:44:37 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> When you join our Donors Club, you get this inspirational phrase on a
>> coffee cup! ...
>>
>> "There will always be an LNH. Period. Even if all the current writers
>> disappear in a poof of light, some wandering group of weirdos will come
>> and look over the remnants of RACC, see what the LNH was, and rebuild it
>> all over again."
>>
>> —Chad Imbrogno, December 18, 1997
>
> That'd be excellent, if we actually had a Donor's Club or coffee
> cups.`-` That said, a good quote to use, yessss...

Let's thank Rob.  He taught me that quote.  He even gave me the coffee
cup as a door prize for RACC Con.  8{D>

>> (signed) Scott, who just noticed the LNH has a Wikipedia article.  At
>> least for now.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, yeah, that was put together
> by...Tom, I think?

I see Wikipedia has threatened to dissolve the article due to lack of
relevance.  That was a year ago.  Someone responded, if you really want
to track Internet culture, it's relevant.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.