SW10/LNH20: Powernaut 2009 #2: Doc Nostalgia, Tell Us About Yourself

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jul 21 18:21:11 PDT 2012

On 7/21/2012 3:15 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Saturday, July 21, 2012 3:43:37 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> Uh oh, it looks like the guest star's taking over the comic!  But that
>> could be painful for him.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2009.htm#2
>
> C'mon, baby, do the locomotion... OF DOOM!

It's only coincidence that I drew most of these panels on the train
north from San Francisco.  Really.  If I'd drawn them while *looking* at
a train from the outside, the art would have probably looked better.  8{C>

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, chugga chugga HITLER

So, how did you like Thomas the Nazi Tank Engine of Doom?  8{D>

(Yeah, that locomotive looks pretty antique even by 1944 standards.  But
that fits.  Germany was running everything they could by then.)

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.