SW10/META: Social Media vs. the Powernaut

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jul 21 12:41:02 PDT 2012

On 7/18/2012 4:21 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 07/18/2012 11:26 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>> On Jul 15, 8:26 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Every time I publish a Powernaut comic now, I pimp it on Facebook as
>>> Powernaut 2005, then share it as myself.  Then I pimp it on Tumblr, and
>>> it goes to Facebook as Powernaut 1955.  Oh well, I guess it's working
>>> out.
>>
>> There's a very simple explanation for this: Fractal time. >.>v
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, super simple!
>
> heh.  This theory also explains where my drugstore discount card went
> when I was on vacation with it.  It *seems* to have been in my wallet
> all along, exactly where I was looking for it of course.

Fractal time is acting up again...

Tumblr still links to Powernaut 1955.  But my Facebook page will only
direct me to Powernaut 1954.  Eilertech still has three separate
destinations for the Powernaut on Facebook, but only the Powernaut 1955
admin page link works.  So I can still double-publicize my latest comic,
but Powernaut 2005 is out of luck this week.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.