LNH/META: We Need Ad Copy!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jul 21 11:44:37 PDT 2012

On 7/21/2012 11:15 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:

> The LNH tumblr's on a bit of a pause at the moment, mostly due to
> holy heck busy on the parts of both myself and Adrian. But this gives
> us an opportunity, when we start posting again, to really promote
> it.
>
> So, basically, what I'm looking for is a quick post of promotion I
> can put up, to get people excited. What'cha got?
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, now that I'm working regularly, I
> should commission some art!

When you join our Donors Club, you get this inspirational phrase on a
coffee cup! ...

"There will always be an LNH. Period. Even if all the current writers
disappear in a poof of light, some wandering group of weirdos will come
and look over the remnants of RACC, see what the LNH was, and rebuild it
all over again."

—Chad Imbrogno, December 18, 1997

(signed) Scott, who just noticed the LNH has a Wikipedia article.  At
least for now.