NTB/RACC-Con: Who Killed the Cat With Glasses?

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:39:08 PDT 2012

Andrew wrote:
>> RACC-Con/NTB/SW10: Who Murdered The Cat With Glasses?
>
> Okay, I saw bits and pieces of this as it was coming together on the
> Authors' Group. Let's see how it looks all edited together!

Arguably the most important thing that you need to remember about
this story is that it's a high speed cascade.

There were two days where we spend the mornings in a 3 hour writing
workshop. The first 1-and-a-half hours was spend with all four of us
writing something based on the premise 'who killed the cat with glasses'.
The rest of those sessions, plus discussions at lunch after the
first workshop and then a day of editorial revision after the
second workshop, was spend trying to get everything to work together.

Under the circumstances I'm rather pleased that it turned out as well
as it did.

Later, commenting on Vapid Vetinarian's dialog, Arthur wrote:
> But rereading the Vapid section in Cauliflower right now I guess I
> didn't actually do that... there were a lot of 'V's, but not every word
> had a V in them...
>
> Obviously Rob shouldn't have listened to me... :)

Actually, in that case it you should include me in that as well. When I
initially wrote my part of the conclusion was rushed and I didn't include
any v's, then added them later during editorial revision when, by rights,
I had more time to judge wha amount would work best :-)

---
Saxon Brenton