NTB/RACC-Con: Who Killed the Cat With Glasses?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 17 18:54:37 PDT 2012

On 7/17/12 4:33 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>> >      Vapid Vetinarian crawled across to the other side of his office.
>> >"Vools!  Vou vhall vot vtop ve!  Vall VI veed vis vto vdo vis
>> >vactivate vy Vuantum Vatnip, vand Vabanero vhe Vourth vof Vjuly
>> >Vmiracle Vat vill ve vlured vere vand vecome vy vrisoner!"
> Speaking of things that are annoying to read.

Okay.. I'm probably to blame for this... I remember saying something
during the session about how Vapid's dialogue should have every first
letter of a word be a 'V' like I did in Cauliflower...

But rereading the Vapid section in Cauliflower right now I guess I
didn't actually do that... there were a lot of 'V's, but not every word
had a V in them...

Obviously Rob shouldn't have listened to me... :)

Arthur "Whoops!" Spitzer