META: RACC Writer Session on YouTube...

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:14:07 PDT 2012

On Jul 17, 4:06 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Well, he *does* have a pretty awesome speaking voice.  No wonder he
> > wanted to do public readings.
>
> I know, right?

When "LNH: The Animated Series" finally leaves development hell,
I'll
audition for the part of the narrator who says
"Meanwhile, back at the LNHQ..."

> > > Scott, why were you talking about St. Augustine and Marcus Aurelius? `.`
>
> > I think Rob put me up to it.  In any case, the subject of heroes with
> > moral codes had come up, and I figured classical Stoicism would make a
> > great one.
>
> Ooooooh. Interesting!

Scott was paging through my copy of "Superheroes and Philosophy,"
which I'd brought in for Saxon to read during his visit.

Saxon, literary sponge that he is, had already read it, of course.

--Rob Rogers
--Lives in a pineapple under the sea