META: RACC Writer Session on YouTube...

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jul 16 18:26:31 PDT 2012

On 7/15/2012 11:37 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:

> Second, Saxon is adorable. The way he movies his head with "Who would you
> like Psychovant to harass?" XD And Scott is adorable! XD XD XD His hands on
> his head and sort of posing... AND ARTHUR'S BEARD <3

heh.  I've been called a poser before, but I've never been called
adorable.  At least not in the last forty years.

> So hey Rob! <3 YOU ARE A HANDSOME BEAST
>
> (wait no)
>
> (okay moving on)

Well, he *does* have a pretty awesome speaking voice.  No wonder he
wanted to do public readings.

> Scott, why were you talking about St. Augustine and Marcus Aurelius? `.`

I think Rob put me up to it.  In any case, the subject of heroes with
moral codes had come up, and I figured classical Stoicism would make a
great one.

> Saxon, were you reading the Comics Code? @.@ YOU ARE

One of the challenges put him up to it.  We were supposed to re-imagine
a modern-day hero in a Code-compliant manner.  Shoots Arrows Out Of His
Butt Lad was briefly mentioned.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.