META: RACC Writer Session on YouTube...

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:37:04 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 00:50:01 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Here's at least part of today's RACC Writer's session...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We-wsDdgHac&feature=plcp

Let's see...

First, it's obvious from the first minute who everyone is, solely based on
posture. Saxon is sitting there, hands folded, looking slightly downward,
very academic; Scott is sitting up, smiling, chin tipped upward; Arthur is
standing, in a way that's slightly awkward but full of strong energy.

Second, Saxon is adorable. The way he movies his head with "Who would you
like Psychovant to harass?" XD And Scott is adorable! XD XD XD His hands on
his head and sort of posing... AND ARTHUR'S BEARD <3

*ahem*

So hey Rob! <3 YOU ARE A HANDSOME BEAST

(wait no)

(okay moving on)

Scott, why were you talking about St. Augustine and Marcus Aurelius? `.`
Saxon, were you reading the Comics Code? @.@ YOU ARE

Hm, I like the Bad-Timing Boy idea. That said, listening to the facts
leading up to it, I thought there was another point to be made: Anyone who
bears up under this much shit and keeps going deserves to be called a hero.

Also, obviously it would be Kid NAIARS's *cousin*.

"Do they still pretend that idea works?" They gotta, otherwise they'd have
to risk actually using a new idea. `-`

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, gonna watch the other one tomorrow