STARFALL: Spellbinder #5

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 29 19:08:10 PST 2012

On 1/29/2012 6:52 PM, William Strickland wrote:
> On Jan 29, 5:49 pm, Phantasm<phantom_belc... at yahoo.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Oh, and the Dark Lord in this issue isn't Darkseid.  He's the Unnamed
>> Dark Lord.  No copyright issues.  :D
>
> I've actually got a bit of a literary/mythos stunt I'm trying to pull
> with him going unnamed (for now). Hopefully it won't be *too* hammy. ;)

What?  Not the real Darkseid?  Then what do I read independent fiction for?

And I think 8{D> should go without saying here.  But I can't be sure.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.