SW10: Powernaut Friday #1: Super-Science Device Contest!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 29 18:44:48 PST 2012

On 1/29/2012 6:20 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 04:14:33 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
> Catching up, and oh my.
>
>> My publisher tells me, the phrase "Alien Spankatron from Venus" came up
>> during his dinner tonight. So it has to go into the next episode. My
>> contest for you my Power Patrol, is: What super-science device do *you*
>> think should go in my adventures?
>
> Why, the fantastical Omni-Typewriter!  It allows interplanetary
> communication, writing letters dozens of miles long that can be read from
> neighboring worlds by high-powered telescopes!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, allotropic iron.

Whoa!  That would be awesome!  I wouldn't be surprised if they have one
on Mars when the first Power Patrol spaceship gets there!

Right now there's a piece of artwork that might have "For Andrew" on it.
  (1954 #2 panel 3, in case anyone's watching.  The Powernaut gets in
the ring!)  Nobody from Facebook wants that artwork yet.  How about
RACC?  Seriously, if my publisher doesn't give this stuff away, he'll
probably just blow his nose with it.  Or write Wyatt Ferguson's diary on
it, which is about the same thing...  Contest deadline Thursday night, 5
pm U.S. Pacific time!  And there's a Second Prize too:  one of the
smaller artworks.

Oh, and Tom Russell?  Are you out there?  My publisher says he has some
Clueless Lad and Nudist Man cover art he's saving for you.  Just tell
seiler at eilertech.com where you'd like it mailed.

--
(signed) The Powernaut :-D -- http://www.eilertech.com/powernaut/ --

Take It To The Mat!  - Coming soon, Powernaut 1954.