LNH20: Generation 2.0 #6

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 17:09:33 PST 2012

On Jan 29, 8:03 pm, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Actually, if Lalo were to agree, Flashback could have an evil twin
> called Daymare (so as to not confuse with the Marvel character
> Nightmare) who forcibly makes people relive their worst memories.

In Flashback's first appearance, there's something mentioned about an
injunction or restraining order or something of that nature.  Like the
killer space tomatoes, it's a noodle incident right now, but I'm
thinking that Flashback lost control of her powers for a short time,
forcing everyone around her to relive painful memories at the same
time.