STARFALL: Spellbinder #5

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 29 15:24:10 PST 2012

On 1/29/2012 12:55 PM, William Strickland wrote:
> On Jan 28, 10:45 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>> I've been meaning to comment on this one...
>
>> ... So, basically Chelsea is Darkseid's daughter.  That explains how
>> she's such a heavy combat mage.  (Kudos to you for recognizing that most
>> magicians are not suited for combat.)
>
> That's an odd conclusion to reach, considering;
>
>>> On 1/23/2012 6:44 PM, William Strickland wrote:
>>>
>>> "You're sure that's a good idea?" asked the butler. "She came to me asking for help in killing a god. She's killed>>people before, even her own father."
>>>

> If the Butler of Loud Sorrows is right, this would indicate that
> Chelsea's father is in fact dead by her hand, whereas the Dark Lord is
> very much alive (much to the sorrow of all involved).
>
> Besides, no spawn of the Dark Lord would *ever* have freckles.
> Freckles are totally un-evil. :|

Well, then.  I still hold out hope for a family interest with Uncle
Darkseid.  Or something.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.